Department of Finance and Decision Sciences
Associate Professor, Department of Finance and Decision Sciences
Electronic Commerce; Information Systems; Information Management; Technology and Innovation Management; Operations Management; Supply Chain Management; Strategic Management of Information and Communication Technologies
- Shi, X., & Liao, Victor Z. (2017). Online consumer review and group-buying participation: The mediating effects of consumer beliefs. Telematics and Informatics, 34(5), 605-617.
- Shi, X., & Liao, Z. (2015). Inter-firm Dependence, Inter-firm Trust, and Operational Performance: The Mediating Effect of E-business Integration. Information and Management, 52(8), 943-950.
- Liao, Z., Shi, X., & Wong, W. (2014). Key determinants of sustainable smartcard payment. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 21(3), 306-313.
- Shi, X., & Liao, Z. (2013). Managing Supply Chain Relationships in the Hospitality Services: An empirical study of hotels and restaurants. International Journal of Hospitality Management, 35, 112-121.
- Shi, X., & Liao, Z. (2013). The Mediating Effects of Interfirm Business Process Integration and Joint Teamwork on Firm Performance in Supply Chains. Asia Pacific Journal of Management, 30(4), 1243 - 1264.
- Liao, Z., & Cheung, M. T. (2012). A Multi-dimensional Decision Framework to Support Corporate Bond Investment. Journal of Decision Systems, 21(2), 161-170.
- Liao, Z., Shi, X., & Wong, W. (2012). Consumer Perceptions of the Smartcard in Retailing: An Empirical Study. Journal of International Consumer Marketing , 24(4), 252-262.
- Liao, Z. (2011). Managing Taxi Service Operations Based on the Automatic Vehicle Location and Dispatch System and Wireless Communication Technology. International Journal of Services and Operations Management, 9(1), 52-59.
- Liao, Z., & Shi, X. (2009). Consumer Perceptions of Internet-based E-retailing: An Empirical Research in Hong Kong. Journal of Services Marketing, 23(1), 24-30.
- Cheung, M. T., & Liao, Z. (2009). Investing in Real-world Equity Markets with an AHP-based Decision Framework. Journal of Decision Systems, 18(2), 149-163.
- Cheung, M. T., Greenfield, P. F., & Liao, Z. (2009). Selecting R&D Projects for Technology-based Innovation: Knowledge Management in the Face of Embarras De Choix. Journal of General Management, 35(2), 61-80.
- Liao, Z., & Cheung, M. T. (2008). Measuring Consumer Satisfaction in Internet Banking: A Core Framework. Communications of the ACM, 51(4), 47-51.
- Liao, Z., & Wong, W. K. (2008). The Determinants of Customer Interactions with Internet-enabled E-banking Services. Journal of the Operational Research Society, 59(9), 1201-1210.