Department of Finance and Decision Sciences
Associate Professor, Department of Finance and Decision Sciences
Coordinator, BBA Information Systems and e-Business Management Concentration (ISEM)
Green computing, corporate information systems, knowledge management in IT and group technology, E/B/M-commerce
- Shi, S., Chen, Y., & Chow, W. (2016). Key values driving continued interaction on brand pages in social media: An examination across genders. Computers in Human Behavior, 66, 578-589.
- Huang, J., Shi, S., Chen, Y., & Chow, W. (2016). How do students trust Wikipedia? An examination across genders. Information Technology & People, 29(4), 750-773.
- Chen, Y., Shi, S., & Chow, W. (2015). Investigating users' extrinsic motivation for green personal computing. Journal of Computer Information Systems, 56(1), 70 - 78.
- Chow, V., & Shi, S. (2015). Investigating customers' satisfaction with brand pages in social networking sites. Journal of Computer Information Systems, 55(2), 48 - 58.
- Shi, S., & Chow, W. (2015). Trust development and transfer in social commerce: Prior experience as moderator. Industrial Management & Data Systems, 115(7), 1182-1203.
- Kuei, C., Madu, Christian N., Chow, W., & Chen, Y. (2015). Determinants and associated performance improvement of green supply chain management in China. Journal of Cleaner Production.
- Chen, Y., Wang, Y., Nevo, S., Jin, J., Wang, L., Chow, W. (2014). IT capability and organizational performance: The roles of business process agility and environmental factors. European Journal of Information Systems, 23, 326-342.
- Kuei, C., Chow, W., Madu, Christian N., & Wu, Jane P. (2013). Identifying Critical Enablers to High Performance Environmental Management: An Empirical Study of Chinese Firms. Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, 56(8), 1152-1179.
- Chow, W., & Wu, J. (2013). An Empirical Study of Retail Consumption Behavior in Rural China. Annals of Management Science, 2(1).
- Chow, V., & Chen, Y. (2012). Corporate Sustainable Development: Testing a New Scale Based on the Mainland Chinese Context. Journal of Business Ethics, 105(4), 519-533.
- Madu, Christian N., Kuei, C., Chow, W., & Bdubisi, N. (2011). Componenets of Supply Chain Practices: An Empirical Study and Implications for New International Ventures. International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management, 13(3/4), 263-281.
- Chow, W. S. (2010). Environment planning and management. Management of Environmental Quality: An International Journal, 21(3).
- Chow, W. S., Wu, J. P., & Chan, A. K. K. (2009). The Effects of Environmental Factors on the Behavior of Chinese Managers in the Information Age in China. Journal of Business Ethics, 89(4), 629-639.
- Chow, W. S. (2009). Determinants of the critical success factor of disaster recovering planning for information systems. Information Management & Computer Security, 17(3), 248-275.
- Chow, W. S., & Chen, Y. (2009). Intended belief and actual behavior in green computing in Hong Kong. Journal of Computer Information Systems, 136-141.