Department of Finance and Decision Sciences
Associate Professor, Department of Finance and Decision Sciences
Director, China Business Case Centre
BSc NW Polytech, MBA Lancaster, PhD Middlesex
Electronic Commerce; Logistics and Supply Chain Management; Knowledge Management; Business Dispute Resolution and Cross-cultural Business Negotiation
- Liao, Z., & Shi, X. (2017). Web functionality, web content, information security, and online tourism service continuance. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 39, 258-263.
- Shi, X., & Liao, Z. (2017). Online consumer review and group-buying participation: The mediating effects of consumer beliefs. Telematics and Informatics, 34(5), 605-617.
- Shi, X., & Liao, Z. (2015). Inter-firm Dependence, Inter-firm Trust, and Operational Performance: The Mediating Effect of E-business Integration. Information and Management, 52(8), 943-950.
- Liao, Z., Shi, X., & Wong, W. (2014). Key determinants of sustainable smartcard payment. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 21(3), 306-313.
- Shi, X., & Liao, Z. (2013). Managing Supply Chain Relationships in the Hospitality Services: An empirical study of hotels and restaurants. International Journal of Hospitality Management, 35, 112-121.
- Shi, X., & Liao, Z. (2013). The Mediating Effects of Interfirm Business Process Integration and Joint Teamwork on Firm Performance in Supply Chains. Asia Pacific Journal of Management, 30(4), 1243 - 1264.
- Zeng, F., Shi, S., Li, J., Lo, S., & Zhu, H. (2013). Strategic Symbiotic Alliances and Market Orientation: An Empirical Testing in Chinese Car-Industry. Asia Pacific Business Review, 19(1), 53-69.
- Liao, Z., Shi, X., & Wong, W. (2012). Consumer Perceptions of the Smartcard in Retailing: An Empirical Study. Journal of International Consumer Marketing, 24(4), 252-262.
- Wang, Y., & Shi, X. (2011). Thrive, Not Just Survive: Enhance Dynamic Capabilities of SMEs through IS Competence. Journal of Systems and Information Technology, 2(13), 200-222.
- Wang, Y., & Shi, X. (2009). E-business Assimilation by SMEs in China. International Journal of Electronic Business, 7(5), 512-535.
- Liao, Z., & Shi, X. (2009). Consumer Perceptions of Internet-based e-retailing: An Empirical Research in Hong Kong. Journal of Services Marketing, 23(1), 24-30.
- Shi, X. (2007). 深港兩地物流與金融的互動關係. Harvard Business Review, 64-67.
- Shi, X., & Wright, P. C. (2003). E-commercializing business operations: A strategic and implementation Focus. Communications of the ACM, 46(2), 83-87.
- Shi, X., & Wright, P. C. (2003). The potential impact of national feelings on international business negotiation: A study in the China context. International Business Review, 12.
- Shi, X. (2001). Antecedent factors of international business negotiations in the China context. Management International Review, 41(2).