Department of Finance and Decision Sciences
Dr. Jason L. Yi 易龍 博士
Assistant Professor, Department of Finance and Decision Sciences
Academic & Professional Qualifications
B.Econ Wuhan, PhD HKU
Corporate Finance; Corporate Governance; Derivatives
- Hwang, C., Wong, K., & Yi, L. (in press). What explains the dispersion effect? Evidence from institutional ownership. Pacific Basin Finance Journal.
- Hsu, P., Lee, H., Peng, S., & Yi, L. (2018). Natural disasters, technology diversity, and operating performance. Review of Economics and Statistics, 100(4), 619-630.
- Osaki, Y., Wong, K., & Yi, L. (2017). Hedging and the competitive firm under ambiguous price and background risk. Bulletin of Economic Research, 69(4), E1-E11.
- Stoughton, Neal M., Wong, K., & Yi, L. (2017). Investment efficiency and product market competition. Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, 52(6), 2611-2642.
- Wong, K., & Yi, L. (2013). Irreversibility, mean reversion, and investment timing. Economic Modelling, 30, 770-775.