Department of Finance and Decision Sciences
Professor, Department of Finance and Decision Sciences
Director, Research Postgraduate Programme
BA, M.Phil, PhD CityU
Technology Use and Well-Being, Electronic Word of Mouth, Electronic Commerce and Social Commerce, Adaptive and Maladaptive Use of Technology in the Workplace
- Lee, Z., Cheung, C., & Chan, T. (2021). Understanding massively multiplayer online role-playing game addiction: a hedonic management perspective. Information Systems Journal, 31(1), 33-61.
- Nabity-Grover, T., Cheung, C., & Thatcher, J. (2020). Inside out and outside in: How the COVID-19 pandemic affects self-disclosure on social media. International Journal of Information Management, 55, 102188.
- Gong, X., Zhang, K., Chen, C., Cheung, C., & Lee, M. (2020). Transition from web to mobile payment services: The triple effects of status quo inertia. International Journal of Information Management, 50, 310-324.
- Gong, X., Zhang, Kem Z.K., Chen, C., Cheung, C., & Lee, Matthew K.O. (2020). What drives self-disclosure in mobile payment applications? The effect of privacy assurance approaches, network externality, and technology complementarity. Information Technology & People, 33(4), 1174-1213.
- Gong, X., Zhang, Kem Z.K., Chen, C., Cheung, C., & Lee, Matthew K.O. (2020). Antecedents and consequences of excessive online social gaming: a social learning perspective. Information Technology & People, 33(2), 657-688.
- Turel, O., Matt, C., Trenz, M., & Cheung, C. (2020). An intertwined perspective on technology and digitised individuals: Linkages, needs and outcomes. Information Systems Journal, 30(6), 929-939.
- Trang, S., Trenz, M., Weiger, Welf H., Tarafdar, M., & Cheung, C. (2020). One app to trace them all? Examining app specifications for mass acceptance of contact-tracing apps. European Journal of Information Systems, 29(4), 15-428.
- Gong, X., Cheung, C., Zhang, K., Chen, C., & Lee, M. (2020). Cross-Side Network Effects, Brand Equity, and Consumer Loyalty: Evidence from Mobile Payment Market. International Journal of Electronic Commerce, 24(3), 279-304.
- Cheung, C. (in press). A Dual-identity Perspective of Obsessive Online Social Gaming. Journal of the Association for Information Systems.
- Chan, Tommy K.H., Cheung, C., & Lee, Zach W.Y. (in press). Cyberbullying on Social Networking Sites: A Literature Review and Future Research Directions. Information and Management.
- Wong, R., Cheung, M., Xiao, B., & Thatcher, J. (in press). Stand Up or Standing By: Understanding Bystanders' Proactive Reporting Responses to Social Media Harassment. Information Systems Research.
- Wenninger, H., Cheung, C., & Krasnova, H. (2019). College-aged Users Behavioral Strategies to Reduce Envy on Social Networking Sites: A Cross-cultural Investigation. Computers in Human Behavior, 97, 10-23.
- Gong, X., Zhang, K., Cheung, C., Chen, C., & Lee, M. (2019). Alone or Together? Exploring the Role of Desire for Online Group Gaming in Players' Social Game Addiction: A Dual-System Perspective. Information and Management, 56(6), 103139.
- Chan, T., Cheung, C., & Wong, R. (2019). Cyberbullying on Social Networking Sites: The Crime Opportunity and Affordance Perspectives. Journal of Management Information Systems, 36(2), 574-609.
- Matt, C., Trenz, M., Cheung, C., & Turel, O. (2019). The digitization of the individual: conceptual foundations and opportunities for research. Electronic Markets, 29(3), 315-322.