Department of Finance and Decision Sciences
Professor, Department of Finance and Decision Sciences
Director, Research Postgraduate Programme
Technology Use and Well-Being, Electronic Word of Mouth, Electronic Commerce and Social Commerce, Adaptive and Maladaptive Use of Technology in the Workplace
- Gong, X., Zhang, K., Chen, C., Cheung, C., & Lee, M. (2020). Transition from web to mobile payment services: The triple effects of status quo inertia. International Journal of Information Management, 50, 310-324.
- Gong, X., Cheung, C., Zhang, K., Chen, C., & Lee, M. (in press). Cross-Side Network Effects, Brand Equity, and Consumer Loyalty: Evidence from Mobile Payment Market. International Journal of Electronic Commerce.
- Lee, Z., Cheung, M., & Chan, T. (in press). Understanding massively multiplayer online role-playing game addiction: a hedonic management perspective. Information Systems Journal.
- Wenninger, H., Cheung, C., & Krasnova, H. (2019). College-aged Users Behavioral Strategies to Reduce Envy on Social Networking Sites: A Cross-cultural Investigation. Computers in Human Behavior, 97, 10-23.
- Gong, X., Zhang, K., Cheung, C., Chen, C., & Lee, M. (2019). Alone or Together? Exploring the Role of Desire for Online Group Gaming in Players' Social Game Addiction: A Dual-System Perspective. Information and Management, 56(6), 103139.
- Chan, T., Cheung, C., & Wong, R. (2019). Cyberbullying on Social Networking Sites: The Crime Opportunity and Affordance Perspectives. Journal of Management Information Systems, 36(2), 574-609.
- Matt, C., Trenz, M., Cheung, C., & Turel, O. (2019). The digitization of the individual: conceptual foundations and opportunities for research. Electronic Markets, 29(3), 315-322.
- Turel, O., Matt, C., Trenz, M., Cheung, C., D'Arcy, J., H. Qahri-Saremi, M. Tarafdar. (2019). Panel report: the dark side of the digitization of the individual. Internet Research, 29(2), 274-288.
- Gong, X., Zhang, Kem Z.K., Chen, C., Cheung, C., & Lee, Matthew K.O. (2019). Antecedents and consequences of excessive online social gaming: a social learning perspectiveii. Information Technology & People.
- Gong, X., Zhang, Kem Z.K., Chen, C., Cheung, C., & Lee, Matthew K.O. (2019). What drives trust transfer from web to mobile payment services? The dual effects of perceived entitativity. Information and Management.
- Wong, Y., Cheung, C., & Xiao, B. (2018). Does gender matter in cyberbullying perpetration? An empirical investigation. Computers in Human Behavior, 79, 247-257.
- Venkatraman, S., Cheung, C., Lee, Z., Davis, F., & Venkatesh, V. (2018). The 'Darth' Side of Technology Use: An Inductively Derived Typology of Cyberdeviance. Journal of Management Information Systems, 35(4), 1060-1091.
- Chen, Y., Cheung, C., & Tan, C. (2018). Omnichannel business research: Opportunities and challenges. Decision Support Systems, 109, 1-4.
- Chan, Tommy K.H., Cheung, C., Shi, N., Lee, Matthew K.O., & Lee, Zach W.Y. (2017). An Empirical Examination of Continuance Intention of Social Network Sites. Pacific Asia Journal of the Association for Information, 8(4), 69-89.
- Chan, Tommy K.H., Cheung, C., & Lee, Zach W.Y. (2017). The state of online impulse buying research: A literature analysis. Information and Management, 54(2), 204-217.